(Last Updated: June 21st, 2010)
Nics Telekomunikasyon Ticaret Ltd. Sti. ("NicProxy") respects the privacy of its customers and visitors and is committed to protecting the personal information of its customers and visitors. By visiting any of the Nics Telekomunikasyon Ticaret Ltd. Sti. sites you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice. We collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide that information to us or as specifically outlined in this Policy.
This Policy describes our general principles for the collection and use of information from customers and visitors to our Web sites. We want to ensure that you understand how we will and will not use the information you entrust to us. In order to fully understand your rights we encourage you to read this Policy.
For visitors and internet users, we have structured our Web sites so that, in general, you can visit us on web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. For prospective and existing customers and partners, once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with NicProxy.
What type of information does NicProxy collect as a registrar from customers of the Service or users of the Site?
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, providing our services (e.g., domain name registration, DNS hosting), and communicating with you. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us such as like e-mails, mails, recorded telephone calls, facsimile, meeting notes and etc.. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our sites. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
When you sign up for NicProxy's offered services, you provide us with only your contact information. Contact information typically includes your name, address, and phone number. Payment information is never stored. While you are a NicProxy customer, we manage information with regard to your account status, choice of services, and customer logs. In addition, we may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of those communications.
How do we use "cookies"?
How do we use the information we collect? Does NicProxy share the information it collects to outside parties?
We may use this personally identifiable information to contact you, your partners, or your customers (collectively "you") about your account or other matters relating to the Services, such as to inform you about new products or Services that are available through us or on our Site. We may also use this personally identifiable information to send you our newsletter or e-mail messages regarding products or services we think you might be interested in. (See below for instructions on how you can "opt out" of our newsletter or these e-mail messages.) These communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality products and Services that are responsive to your needs. At the same time, these communications, and your responses to them, give us helpful insights about you, your preferences and the ways in which we might improve our Services. We therefore may maintain this information for future use.
NicProxy does not trade, rent or sell your personal information to any other organization or third party. We may share the information stored on that database, as well as other information we collect or you provide, with our parent and subsidiary companies and other parties selected by us, including with the parties or in the circumstances described below:
- WHOIS: We are required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), the organization that assumes responsibility for domain name allocation, to collect information about you during the domain name registration process. This information includes your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number. ICANN then requires all registrars to make your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number, as well as the creation and expiration dates of your domain name registration and the name server information associated with your domain name, to the public via an interactive Web page and a "port 43" WHOIS service. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice we will refer to this information as your "WHOIS Information." Please note that we may not be able to control how members of the public may use the WHOIS Information.
- Agents or vendors who are responsible for handling your Account or performing other necessary services that you or we require. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information that you provide to NicProxy for any secondary purposes.
- Business partners, advertisers and vendors whose services you may request or access on or through our Site, or who we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- In response to formal requests (e.g., subpoena or court order) made in connection with litigation or arbitration proceedings, or as reasonably necessary to (a) cooperate with law enforcement agencies or otherwise comply with local, state or federal law, (b) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (c) protect the rights, property or safety of NicProxy, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Transfer of ownership of our business or a part of our business. If our business or a part of our business is acquired, sold or transferred to another business, customer information may be a part of that acquisition, sale or transfer.
NicProxy disclaims any intention to censor, edit, or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. NicProxy will, however, review, delete, or block access to communications that may harm NicProxy, its customers or third parties. The grounds on which NicProxy may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of the Agreements.
How can you opt out of receiving certain e-mail?
Security and Links
NicProxy has security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When you place an order online, your information, including your credit card number, is protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This encrypts order data and is designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of that customer information. While we use industry standard security practices, no transmission or storage on the Internet is completely secure.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Other wise NicProxy would not be responsible from this kind of use.
How do I correct or change Account or Contact Information that I have given to NicProxy?
You may update account or contact information at any time through your account manager tool. If you have any questions about correcting or updating your information or are having difficulties doing so, please contact us at email@example.com.
NicProxy does not sell products or services for purchase by children. Customers must be at least 18 years of age. Any individual under the age of 18 ("Minor") must have a parent or guardian accept the Agreements in order for the Minor to become a Customer. If you are under 18, we strongly encourage you to use our Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Your consent and changes to our Policy
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.